I can’t get enough of avocados at the moment, nor tahini (sesame seed paste to those not in the know), and whilst I was blending them together today to add to my mega salad, I had a brain wave to add some other bits and bobs! I thought I’d been really clever with the name here, but it turns out (following a google search) that I didn’t quite get here first… Anyway, whatever… This is MY version. Definitely makes salad more interesting.
- 1 medium sized ripe avocado
- 2 cups of steamed broccoli, cooled
- large handful of basil leaves (about 10)
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 heaped tablespoon tahini
- squeeze lemon juice
- pinch Himalayan salt
- blend the avocado in a small blender/with a hand blender, then add in the remaining ingredients.
- Pulse until desired consistency
- Check seasoning